Sitting on top of a beautiful hill in the middle of the Umbrian countryside, Ostello Bello Assisi Bevagna is a hidden gem, the perfect get-away. The tiny medieval village will take you back in time while allowing you to access everything the region has to offer.
Whether it is nature, history, cultural events, gastronomy or outdoor adventures that spark your interest, this is the place to be. Umbria has nothing to envy her neighbouring Tuscany: while offering the same breathtaking views and activities it’s tourism hype is more undertone, allowing you to enjoy the authentic local vibe.
The village is located in a strategic position to explore Umbria. Assisi is less than 20km away and can be admired from your bedroom window, while popular destinations such as Perugia, Spoleto or Lago Trasimeno are a short drive away.
Nature provides you with the most beautiful playground. Stretch your legs on a hike or bike ride or turn up the adrenaline by rafting and horse riding. Take in the view from the sky on a hot air balloon ride or, if you’re feeling adventurous, by paragliding.
We provide a shuttle service that can pick you up anywhere in the area.
The nearest airport (Umbria’s International Airport) is located in Perugia, 22km away.*
*Some services offered by Ostello Bello Assisi Bevagna are temporarily suspended due to law restrictions for public health protection – Covid-19
- Reception open 24/7
- Free WI-FI in every room and common area
- Private rooms have ensuite bathrooms, while each dorm has its private toilet and shower
- Pets are more than welcome in private rooms
- All tax included
- Up to 70 beds
- Air Con in all rooms and common areas
- Common rooms, private houses, garden, pool and a tower Rapunzel would be proud of
- Private houses have their own kitchen and living space
- Linen in every room
- Via di mezzo 12, Torre del Colle (Pg)
- +39 0742.450611
- +39 331.7311315