In one of the most beautiful cities in the world, could not be missing an Ostello Bello!
For this reason, we just open a new house also in this magic city. Are you ready to enjoy art-architecture-food-wine-literature and Ostello Bello?
Ostello Bello Firenze is in San Lorenzo neighbourhood, in the heart of the city, just 2 minutes by foot from Santa Maria Novella train station. Starting from the hostel you can easily visit the entire city and walk along Leonardo Da Vinci’s path.
50 museums, 150 churches and an amount of artwork that we weren’t able to count. From fashion to religion, from art to botany, from sport to cuisine, whatever you are looking for is here and it’s so cool that you will only fall in love with it.
And then you’ll find us, ready to make you feel at home because #questacasanonèunabergo
Get ready with a backpack and comfy shoes: we are waiting for you!*
*Some services offered by Ostello Bello Firenze are temporarily suspended due to law restrictions for public health protection – Covid-19
- Reception and Bar open 24/7
- Free WI-FI in every room and common area
- Plugs and lights near each bed (You don't need to bring your adapter with you!)
- Pets are more than welcome in private rooms
- Linen in every room
- 47 rooms
- 3 floors
- All shared and private rooms with ensuite toilets and showers
- Air Con in all rooms and common areas
- Lockers in every shared room
- 10% Vat included
- Via Faenza 56, 50123 Firenze