Ostello Bello, winner of the Best Italian Hostel Hoscar by Hostelworld, is located in the heart of Milan, in via Medici 4, within walking distance to the city’s main attractions: Piazza Duomo, the shopping district, the nightlife areas of Colonne di San Lorenzo and Navigli and some of the best vintage shops.
Via Medici is one of the few Medieval streets which survived the wars. Ancient Roman walls still run under the street surface. Thanks to its strategic position in the lively district of Porta Ticinese you’ll have a unique hosting experience, made even more special by a whole range of events held in the hostel: from the evening tradition of “aperitivo”, enjoyed by locals and travelers alike, to the brunch on weekends.
- 24 hours reception and bar
- Free WI-FI in every room and common area
- Lift and key card access
- USB plug near each bed (You don't need to bring your adapter with you!)
- Pets are more than welcome in private rooms
- 10% VAT included
- 50 beds
- 5 floors
- All shared and private rooms with ensuite toilets and showers
- Air Con in all rooms and common areas
- Linen in every room
- Lockers in every shared room